Testim.io is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
You’ll be responsible for designing and developing our flagship product using cutting-edge technologies, implementing features that will change the way software companies automated their UI tests. You will be taking a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for exceptional people to join us and bring the new generation of automation tool to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- You will be challenged to push your development skills to the limits by researching and using new technologies, APIs and frameworks.
- You will work with cutting edge web technologies, in the highest levels.
- Work with a proven technical team to deploy your code to production daily.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience in developing web apps using a framework: Angular/React/Vue
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills: solve complex problems, take a new perspective on existing solutions, exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Know how to take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Good understanding of browser behaviour such as: DOM events, iframes, extension content scripts, etc
- System architecture and design skills.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium.