Senior Presales Engineer
Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior Presales Engineer position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds (Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire, Foundation Capital,..).
Testim’s enterprise customers include Salesforce, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog, and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Presales Engineer, who is passionate about driving sales. We are in hyper-growth mode, and we are looking for a SE who wants to make an impact working for a game-changing company that builds a disruptive product with a mission to innovate. Testim thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for a strategic, growth-focused, technically oriented, and results-driven Sales Engineer to engage and enable Testim’s customers.
Why you’ll love your job
- You will be a vital member of the Testim sales engine and will be responsible for providing excellent technical support to the sales team.
- You will be the expert on Testim and anything to do with testing and development.
- Within this exciting role, you will be responsible for executing great demo’s which demonstrate Testim's unique approach in solving the customer’s pain, implementing and managing POCs remote and onsite, building key relationships with Testim’s customers and completing RFIs & RFPs.
- You will also work across teams including Testim’s Sales, CSMs, Support, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
What will you do in your job?
- Own the technical sales cycle with prospects.
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare, and execute on deals in sales cycles.
- Understand the customer's needs and successfully match customer pain points and requirements to proposed solutions that solve the customer's challenges.
- Train new customers on how to use the Testim platform in a way that is tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
- Establish customer relationships and trust throughout and beyond the sales cycle. Connect with customers by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively.
- Influence and build rapport with key decision-makers to become their trusted advisor. Display persistence and continually push so that customers get the maximum value out of Testim.
- Balance customer needs against Testim’s interests and resources and prioritizes accordingly.
- Create and present research analyses and recommendations on app optimization, usability, user-experience, and conversion rates to customers’ engineering, marketing, and management teams. Support the customers by phone, chat, and email and help resolve technical issues.
- Take part in Proof of Concepts (POCs) and (occasionally) travel to customers sites.
- Conduct competitive reviews and present at webinars and professional meetups.
Requirements and skills
- At least five years of experience working in a technology-focused role (preferably web and mobile).
- At least five years’ experience working in a sales engineer role.
- Know how to manage customers' expectations and experiences in a way that results in closing opportunities and high customer satisfaction.
- Customer-centric approach - you enjoy talking to customers and establishing good relationships. Are a highly motivated person with a “Getting Things Done” mentality.
- Natural-born multi-tasker who can keep many balls up in the air
- A disciplined self-starter does whatever it takes to succeed.
- A team player (all for one and one for all)
- Software Testing, Testing Frameworks: 3+ years (Advantage)
- Selenium, Appium, Cloud, MicroServices, CI/CD Tools, RDBMS: 2+ years (Recommended)