Testim.io is looking to fill a SDR position in Remote - US
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing AI-powered test automation platform that accelerates authoring and minimizes test maintenance so agile teams can deliver quality software faster. Testim has hundreds of startup customers through software-driven enterprises like Microsoft, Autodesk, and USAA. Tricentis acquired Testim in February of 2022 to bolster its leadership in continuous testing.
About the position
Testim is seeking a resilient individual that is passionate about meeting their individual goals while helping scale the business. The Sales Development Representatives are a key player in the sales process and have a direct impact on the success of the company.
- Identify inbound prospects with business challenges that Testim can help resolve
- Schedule qualified appointments with Account Executives with prospects that meet Testim's Ideal Customer Profile
- Scrubb CRM to ensure clean data from the ground up
- Achieve goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Educate prospective clients and maintain lasting relationships
- You will be able to articulate the advantages of Testim and Testim's capabilities to prospective clients
Requirements and skills
- Experience in sales, software, and technology
- Must be based in the East Coast time zone
- Clear, concise communication
- Team player that's enthusiastic about upholding company values at all times
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- past experience with tools like Salesforce, Outreach, and Zoom
- Past experience in an SDR role
- a proven track record of selling to a technical audience like VP's/Directors of Engineering, CTO's, Developers, and QA Leaders.