HR & Operations Manager - Remote US
Testim.io is looking to fill a HR & Operations Manager - Remote US position in Remote - US
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel and San Francisco-based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim’s enterprise customers include Salesforce, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog, and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles and improve their CI/CD processes.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds
About the position
We are looking for an energetic and multi-tasker HR & Operations Manager to be responsible for various HR & Operations processes such as onboarding, employee development, company culture, and other business initiatives while collaborating with the Israeli team and the US site managers.
- You’ll get to work with great people in a fast-moving environment
- You’ll assist with all internal and external HR related matters
- You will be in charge of initiating and organizing all the culture-related activities of the US site: happy hours, birthdays, Holidays, work anniversaries, offsites, and other special events
- You’ll collaborate with the global HR for combining cross-company initiatives
- You’ll be acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries
- You’ll be in charge of the employee onboarding and offboarding process
- You’ll be updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance
- You’ll assist in budget monitoring and payroll (using Trinet)
- You’ll be helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
- Support the recruiting managers with the recruitment processes
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an HR &Operations Manager or related field
- Prior experience in a startup with over 20 employees working remotely
- Prior experience in organizing all the culture-related activities remotely
- Working knowledge of compensation practices, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Experience in Recruiting operations - a big advantage
- “Can do” attitude, high energy, initiative
- Dedicated to planning ahead, yet nimble when faced with unexpected changes
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Versatile and multitasking
- Bachelor's degree