Senior developer in Algo Team
Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior developer in Algo Team position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel, and San Francisco-based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim’s enterprise customers include Salesforce, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog, and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles and improve their CI/CD processes.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds
About the position
We are looking for an Algo Developer for a uniquely strong engineering/research team!
Your responsibilities will include defining, planning, and executing the company’s short and long term strategy,
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for strong people to join us and help bring the new generation of automation tools to the world.
Why you’ll love your job
- You will be part of the innovative spear of the company and the world of test automation (and boldly go where no man has gone before).
- You will be challenged to push your creative skills to the limits by researching and using new cutting-edge technologies, at the highest level.
- You will be surrounded by smart, fun, and super capable (in short, awesome) people.
- You will apply advanced algorithms to solve real-world problems, deploying your code to production daily.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits, and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- You will enjoy a hybrid work mode.
Requirements and skills
- You’re a seasoned developer who can architect, design, and implement a feature in high quality and clean code.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - Solve complex problems; take a new perspective on existing solutions; exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- Take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product, even if it’s not your own code. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Hands-on experience with graph algorithms, machine learning, or data science.