Sr. Marketing Manager - Demand Generation- Remote US
Testim.io is looking to fill a Sr. Marketing Manager - Demand Generation- Remote US position in Remote - US
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, San Francisco and Israel-based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim’s enterprise customers include Microsoft, Salesforce, USAToday, JFrog, and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles and improve their CI/CD processes.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds.
About the position:
As the Sr. Marketing Manager of Demand Generation, you will be a leader in building effective campaigns to grow market share for Testim’s portfolio of end-to-end testing tools. You will manage the day-to-day operations of our paid media channels including social media and search. You will bring curiosity and an analytical mindset to your work. You will be an expert in optimizing our funnel using insights from experimentation to guide your decision-making. You’ll dig deep into the data finding actionable insights that improve ROI for your campaigns and accelerate growth for Testim product lines.
Why you’ll love the job:
- Work in a high-growth, ever-changing startup environment
- Join a growing company that is leading in the end-to-end testing space
- See your ideas quickly evolve into campaigns that grow revenue
- Partner with a collaborative team that works together to accelerate growth
- You’re excited to grow with our company and build something new and exciting that’s changing the landscape of end-to-end testing
- Manage & optimize our global PPC advertising campaigns along with paid social with accountability to ROI
- Write effective and engaging ad content
- Manage and monitor budget and spend for paid campaigns
- Develop, implement and measure a robust a/b testing strategy that continuously optimizes our funnels for success
- Ensure our marketing and product analytics provide a unified view of our funnels from impression to usage
- Analyze existing data and trends, provide recommendations and optimizations for our funnels, and deliver performance reports to leadership
- Coordinate with marketing operations to ensure proper tracking and lead scoring
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
Requirements & Skills:
- 5+ years experience managing paid search and paid social advertising
- Experience managing demand generation for a B2B or B2D product
- Experience working with Adwords, Google Analytics, Hubspot, and SalesForce
- Extensive experience measuring digital demand programs across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data from numerous sources to develop a cohesive story that provides actionable insights for optimization
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to move quickly from idea to execution
- A data-centric problem-solver mindset. You love numbers, and you thrive on turning those numbers into business intelligence.
- You have a can-do attitude. You’re excited to roll up your sleeves to dig into the tactical work, but you’re also a strategic thinker who can move the team in the right direction.
- You’re comfortable operating with speed and scale in an environment where decisions are made in hours instead of days
- You work effectively with a geographically distributed team in a remote-friendly culture