Senior Full Stack Developer
Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior Full Stack Developer position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing AI-powered test automation platform that accelerates authoring and minimizes test maintenance so agile teams can deliver quality software faster. Testim has hundreds of startup customers through software-driven enterprises like Microsoft, Autodesk, and USAA. Tricentis acquired Testim in February of 2022 to bolster its leadership in continuous testing.
About the position
You’ll be part of our award-winning automation product while implementing and doing hands-on work together with your team. You will be taking a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for exceptional people to join us and bring the new generation of automation tools to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- This is a product created by developers, for developers.
- Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from design/planning to implementation and support of our flagship product.
- Help follow developer's work and improve their work environments
- You will be a significant player and help influence the culture of the company.
Requirements and skills
- 4 years of experience in developing in challenging environments
- Experienced in developing web apps using a framework: Angular/React/Vue
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: solve complex problems, take a new perspective on existing solutions, exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Know how to take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience as a hands-on team leader, leading the development of an agile team.
- Good understanding of browser behavior such as DOM events, iframes, extension content scripts, etc.
- System architecture and design skills.
- Experience working with databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Redis.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium.