Customer Success Manager
Testim.io is looking to fill a Customer Success Manager position in Remote
Apply for this potision
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel and San Francisco based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds (Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire, Foundation Capital,..).
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
About the position
Are you passionate about maximizing value for your customers as you are about providing them with exceptional experience?
Testim thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for a strategic, growth-focused, technically oriented and results-driven Customer Success Manager to engage, retain, and enable Testim’s customers.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Testim customers, and through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using the Testim platform, leading to success, retention, and renewal.
Why you’ll love your job
- You’ll own the engagement, adaption, retention, and growth of your customers.
- You’ll understand the customer's needs, and establish the Testim platform as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges.
- You’ll train new customers on how to use the Testim platform in a way that is tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
- You’ll monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- You’ll connect with customers by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively.
- You’ll influence and build rapport with key decision-makers in order to become their trusted advisor.
- You’ll display persistence and continually push so that customers get maximum value out of Testim.
- You’ll balance customer needs against Testim’s interests and resources and prioritize accordingly.
- You’ll create and present research analyses and recommendations on app optimization, usability, user-experience and conversion rates to customers’ engineering, marketing, and management teams.
- You’ll support the customers by phone, chat, and email and help resolve technical issues.
- You’ll take part in Proof of Concepts (POCs) if needed and (occasionally) travel to customers sites.
Requirements and skills
- At least 3 years of experience working in a technology focused roles.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a customer service focused role.
- Know how to manage customers' expectations and experiences in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Possess a customer-centric approach - you enjoy talking to customers and establishing good relationships.
- Highly motivated person with a “Getting Things Done” mentality.
- Natural born multi-tasker who can keep many balls up in the air.
- Disciplined self-starter, does whatever it takes in order to succeed.
- Team player (all for one and one for all)