Senior Product Manager
Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior Product Manager position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel and San Francisco-based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog, and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles and improve their CI/CD processes.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who has a strong technical background and a burning passion for quality to join our product team.
Why you’ll love your job
- Work in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment
- Play a key role in the Product Management team
- Own and manage an end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Ensure high adoption and satisfaction by working closely with internal stakeholders such as R&D, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and more
- Define and track the metrics / KPIs used to measure the success and health of your product
- Be hands-on - experience the product and empathize with customer and Sales needs.
- Meet with customers to present the company’s vision, collect feedback, and assist Sales efforts
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors
Requirements and skills
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager of a complex technical product
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent; Deep technical understanding
- Experience and demonstrated success in delivering software products to the market.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product and software development lifecycle, including product strategy, roadmap, requirements definition, UX / UI, development, and release.
- Ability to make trade-offs between long-term vision & strategy and short-term needs
- Exceptional multi-tasker with great communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience as a developer or architect of modern web applications and services
- Domain knowledge in the world of CI/CD and/or QA automation