Director of Product
Testim.io is looking to fill a Director of Product position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this potision
Testim is a fast-growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds (Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire, Foundation Capital,..).
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
About the position
We are looking for a Director of Product to be responsible for our business’s product planning and execution all through the life cycle of the business.
This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, working closely with the CEO on defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with other departments leads, from the product, engineering, marketing, sales, and operations, to ensure that the company’s and customers’ goals and satisfaction are met.
Why you’ll love your job
- This position is a leadership position and you will be reporting to the CEO in San Francisco
- Work in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
- Be responsible for engaging extensively with Testim’s customers in order to gain first-hand insight into the customers and market feedback on the business’s product.
- The role is also one of cross-functional nature and as such, the Director is expected to liaise with Testim’s other directors, Director of engineering, marketing, sales, and design departments. The collaboration is required in order to translate the product needs into requirements and to drive consensus within the product departments, which ultimately promotes the achievement of the product goals.
- Own and manage an end-to-end product development lifecycle. Work closely with the customers, product marketing, customer success, sales, and the engineers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities and roadmap plans.
- Work closely with engineering to define product workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members as well as the customers.
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the success and health of your product.
Requirements and skills:
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager responsible for a complex technical product.
- 3+ years of direct management of a team of product members
- Significant experience in outbound product management, working with a large number of customers and working with global pre-sale, sales, services, and support organizations.
- Significant experience in inbound product management, working closely with R&D teams on product execution, transforming vision to product capabilities, building up a plan, and constantly improving the process.
- Significant experience in outbound product management, working with a large number of customers and working with global pre-sale, sales, services, and support organizations
- Experience in the development, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting business deliverables.
- Experience incorporating existing development backlog, and other urgent matters, and set priorities based on the business and the customer.
- Exceptional multi-tasker with great communication skills.
- Hands-on approach balanced with big picture understanding. Can transition quickly from tactical to strategic.
- Technical (ex-developer) and able to gain respect from engineers.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Domain knowledge in the world of CI/CD and QA automation
- Savy with working based on metrics