Static analysis developer
Testim.io is looking to fill a Static analysis developer position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing AI-powered test automation platform that accelerates authoring and minimizes test maintenance so agile teams can deliver quality software faster. Testim has hundreds of startup customers through software-driven enterprises like Microsoft, Autodesk, and USAA. Tricentis acquired Testim in February of 2022 to bolster its leadership in continuous testing.
About the position
We are looking for a Static analysis Developer for a uniquely strong engineering/research team!
Your responsibilities will include defining, planning, and executing the company’s short and long term strategy,
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for strong people to join us and help bring the new generation of automation tools to the world.
Why you’ll love your job
- You will be part of the innovative spear of the company and the world of test automation (and boldly go where no man has gone before).
- You will be challenged to push your creative skills to the limits by researching and using new cutting-edge technologies, at the highest level.
- You will be surrounded by smart, fun, and super capable (in short, awesome) people.
- You will apply advanced algorithms to solve real-world problems, deploying your code to production daily.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- You will enjoy a hybrid work mode.
Requirements and skills
- You’re a seasoned developer who can architect, design, and implement a feature in high quality and clean code.
- 2+ experience in Static code analysis/Compilation and code transformations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - Solve complex problems; take a new perspective on existing solutions; exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- Take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product, even if it’s not your own code. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Hands-on experience with graph algorithms, machine learning or data science.