Testim.io is looking to fill a Controller position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing AI-powered test automation platform that accelerates authoring and minimizes test maintenance so agile teams can deliver quality software faster. Testim has hundreds of startup customers through software-driven enterprises like Microsoft, Autodesk, and USAA. Tricentis acquired Testim in February of 2022 to bolster its leadership in continuous testing.
About the position
We are looking for a professional, multi-tasker Controller to join our growing finance team and lead the accounting operations. As a controller at Testim, you will have the opportunity to build and lead the entire accounting and tax reporting infrastructure. You will play a key role in implementing new accounting and finance systems and help the finance team scale and improve financial reporting.
Why you’ll love your job
- You will be leading our monthly, quarterly, and annual closing process and reporting in compliance with US GAAP
- You will perform month-end analytics to ensure financial statement accuracy.
- You will review intercompany transactions and confirm offset with all legal entities; coordinate as needed with the global accounting team.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements of Testim’s entities
- You will participate in and review accounts receivable functions to include customer invoicing and collections.
- You will participate in and review accounts payable functions to include employee reimbursements, vendor invoices, and payment processing.
- Manage the bookkeeper.
- You will serve as an internal technical accounting resource for general accounting activities.
- You will assist in quarterly reviews and annual external audits.
- You will develop internal controls and assist in the automation of those controls related to subsidiaries' day-to-day operations, accounting, and close processes.
- You will provide support for system implementation and ongoing enhancements.
- You will participate in ad hoc projects as needed.
Requirements and skills
- Israeli CPA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms, experience with High-Tech companies.
- At least 2 years of experience from an international Hi-Tech company (publicly traded- advantage, SAAS company -advantage)
- Strong experience and knowledge in U.S. GAAP standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to influence outcomes
- Confidence, good judgment, energy, and personality to work in a dynamic environment across all levels of management and across functions and geographies
- Knowledge and experience of ERP processes and systems.
- High level of competency in reporting, analysis, and presentations
- Experience in NetSuite and system implementations a plus
- Strong Excel skills.
- English proficiency (speaking and writing) - must.