Testim.io is looking to fill a QA Engineer position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing AI-powered test automation platform that accelerates authoring and minimizes test maintenance so agile teams can deliver quality software faster. Testim has hundreds of startup customers and software-driven enterprises like Microsoft, Autodesk, and USAA. Tricentis acquired Testim in February of 2022 to bolster its leadership in continuous testing.
About the position
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for a growing R&D group.
Your responsibilities will include defining, planning, and executing our manual and automation tests to make sure the company’s products quality stay with high quality,
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for strong people to join us and help bring the new generation of automation tools to the world.
Why you’ll love your job
- Plan and design tests for new and existing features using a deep understanding of the business and technical requirements
- Plan, design, and develop E2E automation tests
- Work closely with the development, product, support and business teams
- Perform root cause analysis for bugs found
- Work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
Requirements and skills
- Organized, Self-learning and independent
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- Working on different environments and systems (browsers, mac/windows).
- Strong knowledge of testing processes and understanding Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of networking and DevTools use.
- Experience in logs and monitoring tools
- Experience in planning and creating test documents and reporting bugs.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to perform root cause analysis
- Analytical mindset, accuracy and attention to details
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to communicate technical issues to both nontechnical and technical audiences
- Experience in – Testim.io, Selenium
- Experience with SQL and working with DB
- Experience with Linux environments
- Experience Jenkins, GIT
- Experience with Swagger
- ISTQB qualification