Sr. Marketing Manager - Demand Generation
Testim.io is looking to fill a Sr. Marketing Manager - Demand Generation position in Remote
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel and San Francisco based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles, and improve their CI/CD processes.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds.
About the position
As the Sr. Marketing Manager of Digital Demand Generation, you will be the leader in building effective campaigns to grow market share for Testim’s portfolio of end-to-end testing tools. You will bring curiosity and an analytical mindset to your work. You will be an expert in optimizing our funnel using insights from experimentation to guide your decision-making. You’ll dig deep into the data finding actionable insights that improve ROI for your campaigns and accelerate growth for Testim product lines.
Why you’ll love your job
- Work in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment
- Join a growing company that is leading in the end-to-end testing space
- Own demand generation and optimization for all Testim product lines
- See your ideas quickly evolve into campaigns that grow revenue
- Partner with a collaborative team that works together to accelerate growth
- Create, execute and measure compelling marketing campaigns across our demand generation channels with accountability to ROI
- Build effective nurture campaigns that move a lead through the buying journey to conversion
- Develop, implement and measure a robust a/b testing strategy that continuously optimizes our funnels for success
- Partner with the sales team to maintain close alignment on success KPIs
- Own the strategy and operations for our marketing automation systems across Testim business units
- Ensure our marketing and product analytics provide a unified view of our funnels from impression to usage
- Analyze existing data and trends, providing recommendations and optimizations for our funnels
- Own the management and optimization of our MQL scoring, empowering the sales team to convert opportunities into customers
- 5+ years of experience managing demand generation for a B2B or B2D product
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Hubspot, and SalesForce
- Extensive experience measuring digital demand programs across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data from numerous sources to develop a cohesive story that provides actionable insights for optimization
- A strong business acumen
- Comfortable with SaaS technologies
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to move quickly from idea to execution
- A data-centric problem-solver mindset. You love numbers, and you thrive on turning those numbers into business intelligence.
- You have a can-do attitude. You’re excited to roll up your sleeves to dig into the tactical work, but you’re also a strategic thinker who can move the team in the right direction.
- You’re comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made in hours instead of days
- You’re excited to grow with our company and build something new and exciting that’s changing the landscape of end-to-end testing
- You work effectively with a geographically distributed team in a remote-friendly culture