Customer Success Manager
Testim.io is looking to fill a Customer Success Manager position in Remote
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel and San Francisco based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds (Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire, Foundation Capital,..).
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
About the position
We’re seeking an innovative Customer Success Manager for our growing post-sale organization.In this full-time role you will work with new and existing customers to ensure they are supremely successful with and delighted by Testim’s tools and services.
It will be your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoingly and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at Testim.
We are looking for a creative, energetic and self-driven CSM, who intimately understands customers’ goals and can become their trusted advisor and partner so companies stay and grow with Testim.
If you can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease, If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
Why you’ll love your job
- Manage all post-sales activity for Testim’s top customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and the testing domain, speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Testim a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and support teams on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Testim can better serve our business and enterprise customers
- Travel up to 15%
Requirements and skills
- 2+ Years Prior customer success / account management experience
- Past experience working with developers and/or, QA/QE teams. Functional testing tools and open source projects (e.g. Selenium, Cypress, TestNG) experience is a big plus
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Totango, Salesforce, Atlassian tools, Zendesk is a plus
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done!