Senior Frontend Developer
Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior Frontend Developer position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel, and San Francisco based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim’s enterprise customers include Salesforce, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog, and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles and improve their CI/CD processes.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds
About the position
You’ll be part of our award-winning automation product while implementing and doing hands-on work together with your team. You will be taking a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for exceptional people to join us and bring the new generation of automation tools to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- This is a product created by developers, for developers.
- Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from planning and designing to implementation and support of our flagship product.
- Help follow developers work and improve their work environments
- You will be a significant player and help influence the culture of the company.
Requirements and skills
- 5 years of experience in developing in challenging environments
- Experience in developing web apps using a framework such as Angular/React/Vue
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: solve complex problems, take a new perspective on existing solutions, exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Know how to take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience as a hands-on team leader, leading the development of an agile team
- Good understanding of browser behavior such as DOM events, iframes, extension content scripts, etc
- System architecture and design skills.
- Experience working with databases: MongoDB, MySQL, Redis.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium.