Testim.io is looking to fill a Sales Manager position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel, and San Francisco based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim’s enterprise customers include Salesforce, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog, and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles and improve their CI/CD processes.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds
About the position
Testim.io is looking for sales champions and leaders who are as passionate about building the next great software company as they are about blowing out their numbers every quarter. (Both are important, by the way. You have to blow out your numbers here. And you will - if you’ve got the right qualities.)
- Winning new logos and upselling into accounts
- Forecasting correctly, communicating clearly, aligning brilliantly with the rest of the team
- Achieve goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
Requirements and skills
- 5 years of SaaS experience
- Passion for sales and technology
- A proven track record of driving and closing deals
- Proven track record of selling to a technical audience like VPs/Directors of Engineering, CTO’s, Developers, QA leaders.
- History of quota achievement
- Account planning and execution skills
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise ROI value statement
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree