Testim.io is looking to fill a Community Manager position in San Francisco, USA
Apply for this potision
First, some data on the growth of Testim:
- 2014 - First to launch an AI-based test automation platform
- 2016 - Raised $2M+ Seed - 6 teammates
- 2017 - Raised $5M$ in Series A - 12 teammates
- 2018 - Raised $10M+ in Series B, 700% revenue growth and 40+ teammates
- 2019 - Join us and let’s find out what the future holds together
Testim is a fast-growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds (Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire, Foundation Capital,..).
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
Why you’ll love your job
We are currently in search of a tech-savvy, experienced community manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will consistently develop creative content and oversee all community communications. Applicants should be experienced in moderating online and offline conversations within our community to promote brand continuity and engagement with customers and prospects.
You will interact with the most innovative engineers inside and outside of Testim every day. You will run contests, surveys, webinars, as well as aggregate content from other publishers to create an active and engaged community. You will have the opportunity to engage in other social channels, communities and message boards, answering technical questions on behalf of the company.
You will work closely with engineering, support, customer success and marketing to highlight contemporary software techniques & trends, as well as represent Testim at developer conferences, events, hackathons, and meetups.
Community Manager Duties And Responsibilities
- Implement all social media and communication campaigns
- Collaborative with marketing, PR, and product to ensure consistent communication with the community
- Generate engaging, unique, and compelling text, image, and video content for social media
- Manage public comments and customer queries in a timely, engaging manner
- Monitor and report results of online reviews and public commentary
- Build community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, and journalists in a fruitful way
- Keep up-to-date with digital technology trends in the software development industry
Requirements And Qualifications
- Significant work experience as a Community Manager or other relevant role
- Past evidence of successfully launching community initiatives (e.g. promoting products online via forums, beginning an ambassador program, producing an event series, writing newsletters, etc.)
- Aptitude for tracking relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat visits or inquiries)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of social media uses for management of brands
- Knack for seeing and staying ahead of trends
- Analytical skills to interpret web traffic and online engagement metrics
- A plus if you have done all of the above in the dev tools space