Office Admin and Welfare
Testim.io is looking to fill a Office Admin and Welfare position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
We are looking for a part- time (50%-60%) eager Office Admin to join our family and run the show logistically.
As an Office Admin, your everyday goal is to take care of the well-being of our team by monitoring the office space and maintaining equipment, service delivery and suppliers, organize welfare activities and more.
Proactively purchase and maintain office space, including supplies and services.
Support our financial function by managing the Company’s credit cards and employee travel reports.
Why you’ll love your job
- You’ll get to work with great people in a fast-moving environment .
- You will be a point of contact for Testim’s employees in any administrative matter.
- you will Organize different welfare activities: happy hours, birthdays, Holidays, work anniversaries and other special events.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- “Can do” attitude, high energy, welcoming and easy going with all personalities, ability to adapt based on audience
- A positive, friendly person with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Attention to details and strong follow-up skills
- Versatile and multitasking