Senior UX Designer
Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior UX Designer position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this potision
Testim is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced (and ultra-talented) UX designer to join our evolving product team.
Why you’ll love your job
- Work in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
- Play a key role in our product team.
- Incorporate UX research tools, data, personas, competitive analysis and metrics to help shape user experiences.
- Develop high-level and detailed mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conduct usability studies to truly understand our users goals and needs.
- Work closely with engineering to understand technical feasibility, as well as to ensure designs are understood and implemented correctly.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, working on complex technical products.
- Exceptional online portfolio showcasing your experience (particularly in complex systems where simplicity and ease of use were critical).
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. Ability to work both independently and as an active member of a team.
- Excellent working knowledge in design, prototyping, and research software.
- Experience working in a complex, technical environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - written, verbal and visual (Hebrew and English).
- Domain knowledge in the world of CI/CD and QA automation.
- Relevant academic background (Cognitive Psychology, Interaction Design, etc).
- Experience working with a design system.