Do the terms “Agile”,“DevOps”, “Cloud”, “Mobile”, CI/CD”, resonate with you?
Have you been through an Agile transformation or currently going through one?
Are you building automated delivery pipelines?
Testim.io is a well funded startup located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We are the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing using machine learning solutions with hundreds of companies across 15 countries. Our platform supports engineering teams who are developing some of the most complex software that is used by millions of people everyday.
Our customers includes: NetApp, Swisscom, Autodesk and Wix.com.
What you will do in your job
- You will be primarily responsible for the successful adoption of Testim within our prospects and customers.
- You will develop relationship with our customers and be their focal point on a day-to-day basis.
- You will develop a deep understanding of their needs and goals and assist them in achieving those.
- You will support the customers by phone and chat, help resolve technical issues that might arise during the use of Testim.
- You will Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and upsell opportunities.
- You will also take part in Proof of Concepts (POCs) and will travel to customers sites occasionally.
- You will bring the customers feedback and ideas back into the company to help product tailor appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-5 Years of experience developing software in the capacity of a developer or quality assurance (web and/or mobile)
- Prior experience in a services oriented role (broadly defined)
- Customer centric - enjoys talking to customers (mainly developers and testers)
- Highly motivated. Get things done
- Self starter - resourceful and creative in learning and managing new domains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player
- Familiar with test automation processes
- Ability to multi-task and keep many balls up in the air