Testim.io is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses machine learning to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn't break on every code change.
Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. and Israel venture capital funds.
Testim's enterprise customer base includes Netapp, Wix.com, Verizon Wireless and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
About the role
Reporting to the President, the Sales Development Manager will own inbound and outbound qualification, nurturing of leads and the creation of sales pipeline
- Find and engage with developers, QA managers, automation leads and R&D leaders to create interest.
- Create an outbound interest via phone and email, "A True Hunter".
- Achieve daily activity goals – outbound calls, decision maker contacts, etc.
- Drafting segment specific emails with creative messaging to drive higher response rates and lead generation.
- Researching accounts and contacts using business intelligence and social media tools to uncover and determine the right contacts.
- Qualify and outreach to inbound leads who signed up.
- Outreach to contact lists provided by company.
- Develop email templates and phone scripts.
- Leverage creativity to find other ways on engaging with potential contacts to create interest.
- The SDR may own a number of these opportunities and will have a chance to close them.
- At least 2 years track record in the tech industry in lead generation, sales development or telemarketing role. Enjoys the role and have experienced the processes in at least on company.
- Experience working for a startup. Thrives in a high pace, high volume environment with the ability to multi task.
- Track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment.
- Have continuous and exceptional Salesforce.com acumen.
- Know how to prospect via LinkedIn and other social media and internal database tools.
- Master messaging differences for various prospect personas, segments, buyers, and use cases.
- Creative and effective writing skills.
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision.
- Experience building a methodology for qualification, screening and template in a prior company.
What we offer
The ideal candidate will have a chance to join on-board early on, shape this role, help with hiring additional SDRs and build a career path transitioning to either an AE or managing the team. We expect this team to grow to 5 reps in the next 12 months.
- We offer competitive base + commission + equity.
- Full benefits.
- Access to our fully stocked kitchen (coffee, snacks, beer, etc.).
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation days.
- Opportunity to join an A team.