Testim.io is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses machine learning to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn't break on every code change.
Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. and Israel venture capital funds.
Testim's enterprise customer base includes Netapp, Wix.com, Verizon Wireless and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
About the role
Reporting to the President, the Sales Executive will push sales opportunities through the process towards successful closure
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Prospect, Build and Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Push opportunities through the sales cycle and manage contract negotiations
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- At least 2 years experience selling develop/DevOps tools to R&D, QA or Dev personas in the capacity of sales engineer or sales executive.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions in the range of $50K-$150K ACV.
- Managed 20-30 opportunities in a given quarter and closed 10-20 deals in a given year.
- Ability to work on sales qualified leads but also generate some of his own leads.
- Smart, adaptive and quick to learn – quickly figures out when something is not working.
- Experience working for a startup.
- Team player.
- Some level of technical orientation.
What we offer
- We offer competitive base + commission + equity.
- Full benefits.
- Access to our fully stocked kitchen (coffee, snacks, beer, etc.).
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation days.
- Opportunity to join an A team.