Testim.io is a well funded startup located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We are the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing using machine learning solutions with hundreds of companies across 15 countries. Our platform supports engineering teams who are developing some of the most complex software that is used by millions of people everyday.
Our customers includes: NetApp, Swisscom, Autodesk and Wix.com.
The unique position will include developing Testim core services and next generation of the Testim Cloud. The developer will architect and develop Testim’s cloud infrastructure, using Kubernetes, Docker and VM machines.
Why you’ll love your job
- Play a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
- Push your development skills to the limits by researching and using new technologies, APIs and frameworks..
- Work with cutting edge web and mobile technologies. in the highest levels.
- Collaborate with a proven technical team to deploy your code to production daily.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company.
- You’ll be developing a platform you would love to (and will) use yourself :)
You have a proven track record
- Developing in BE for more than 5 years, using at least one language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, Java or similar.
- Working with various DBs (MongoDB/Redshift/MySQL).
- Experienced in cloud infrastructure environments - AWS, Azure.
- As a team player, quick learner and independent, strong troubleshooting skills required.
- Experienced in infrastructure tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium or Appium.
- Someone with a degree in computer science or equivalent.