Testim.io is a well funded startup located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We are the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing using machine learning solutions with hundreds of companies across 15 countries. Our platform supports engineering teams who are developing some of the most complex software that is used by millions of people everyday.
Our customers includes: NetApp, Swisscom, Autodesk and Wix.com.
We are looking for an experienced business leader to join the team and help drive business planning, go-to-market strategy and operational execution for Testim
He/she will partner with cross-functional teams (including sales, partnerships, marketing, product and engineering), with the primary objective of enabling our leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. The role will entail leading business planning and insights, operating cadence (rhythm of the business) and strategic projects to drive scalable revenue growth and operational effectiveness in the organization.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Overall Responsibility for budget planning and tracking performance
- Track execution of key initiatives
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting - analyzing financial results and KPIS, distilling/synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
- endor management and negotiating with vendors
- Responsible for office management
- analyzing and tracking key performance indicators, benchmarking against other comparable companies and advising the management on way to improve performance
- Setting up systems and processes.
- Responsible for all annual mandatory reporting and filing globality including audits registrations with the city, state etc.
- Provide business analytics to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth.
- Lead research and analysis (e.g. LTV, CAC, CPL).
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or CPA strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of finance experience, preferably in technology company.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple processes in a fast paced environment.
- Experience taking a company from excels and subcontractors to automated based in-house reporting tools and processes.
- Prior experience working for a fast growing SaaS company, supporting the management through scaling to 100+ employees.
- Experience working in a similar role for a global company.
- Solid understanding of inter-company transfer prices.Experience setting up process and getting internal buy-in across the company to enforce these.
- High attention to details.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, high level of intellectual honesty, and willingness to go beyond the call of duty.
- Can-do approach.
- Experience developing or overseeing quantitative analysis and derive insights.
- Experience influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization and to lead broad team including those not in direct reporting line.
- Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing plans.
- Excel and PowerPoint experience.