Testim.io is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
Senior Sales Engineer
As a Testim.io Sales Engineer, you will be a key member of the Testim.io sales engine and will be responsible for providing excellent technical support to the sales team. You will be the expert on Testim.io and anything to do with testing and development. Within this exciting role, you will be responsible for executing great demo’s which demonstrate Testim.io unique approach in solving the customer’s pain, executing and managing POCs onsite, building key relationships with Testim.io’s customers and completing RFIs & RFPs. You will also work across teams including Testim’s CSMs, Support, Product, Engineering, and marketing.
The ideal candidate would be based in the San Francisco, CA area
To ensure your success as a Sales Engineer at Testim.io, you need to be an ambitious, confident and self-motivated individual, with previous SE experience or another technical customer facing role. You need to be passionate about innovative technology, technical sales and articulating value to customers and prospects. In addition, we are also looking for:
- An excellent team player, with the ability to work across all disciplines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical value into business value
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to produce a working outcome and be able to manage this process
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, work with a number of different sales people and support other SEs where needed
- Must have a strong desire to grow professionally, adapt to an ever-changing environment and are coachable
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary, commissions, equity & participation in health insurance.
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily, cell phone allowance.
- Unlimited paid vacation days and the best tech & tools to do your job.