Testim is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
We are looking for an eager HR Generalist & Admin to join our family and manage the day-to-day operations of the human resource office in the US.
As an HR Generalist & Admin your everyday goal is to take care of the well-being of our team, to help drive the development and implementation of the HR Strategy in support from Testim in Israel.
Why you’ll love your job
You’ll get to work with great people in a fast-moving environment.
You will design, deliver and constantly improve our onboarding proposition in order to guarantee a positive Day 1/employee experience.
You will act as the local expert on requests that are site specific like policies and labor law changes.
Collaborate with IL HR Partner on key HR areas/projects that are critical for the site, such as the introduction of new policies or benefits.
You will be a point of contact for Testim’s employees in any administrative matter.
you will Organize different welfare activities: happy hours, birthdays, Holidays, work anniversaries and other special events.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Human Resources or a related field
- Proven Experience in HR role, including policy writing and employment laws
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- “Can do” attitude, high energy, welcoming and easy going with all personalities, ability to adapt based on audience
- Personable, friendly, flexible and fun!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Attention to details and strong follow-up skills
- Versatile and multitasking
- Have strong MS Office skills