Testim is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced technical (and talented) product manager with a software development background and a burning passion for quality to join our evolving product team.
Why you’ll love your job
- Work in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment.
- Play a key role in the product management team.
- Own and manage an end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Work closely with the customers, product marketing, customer success, sales, and the engineers to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities and roadmap plans.
- Write specs, manage project execution, collaborate with the UX team to create wireframes and define product roll-out strategy.
- Work closely with engineering to define product workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members as well as the customers.
- Define the metrics and KPIs used to measure the success and health of your product.
Requirements and skills
- 3+ years of product management with a complex technical product.
- 3+ years of experience as a developer or architect of modern web applications and services.
- Experience and demonstrated success in delivering software products to market.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product and software development lifecycle, including product strategy, roadmap, requirements definition, UX / UI, development, and release.
- Exceptional multi-tasker with great communication skills.
- Hands on approach balanced with big picture understanding. Can transition quickly from tactical to strategic.
- Technical and able to gain respect from engineers.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Domain knowledge in the world of CI/CD and QA automation
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent