Testim.io is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
We are looking for a Technical Support Team lead to join our support team.
Our team supports automation and manual testers as well as developers working on our platform around the world.
We are looking for a lead with deep technical understanding who build the knowledge-base and working procedures and will lead a global support team.
As a team lead you will be doing technical support T1 + T2 by phone and chat and manage day to day operations and provide leadership and direction to the Technical Support team.
You will bring the customers feedback and ideas back into the company to help product tailor appropriate solutions. You will also write docs, enrich our knowledge base and training material.
You will work closely with CSMs and Devs on customer related issues and tasks.
Why you’ll love your job
You’ll have the opportunity to troubleshoot and support various software configurations and run appropriate testing & diagnostics,provide our customers with a professional support and interface.
Requirements and skills
- 2+ years experience working in a technical support team
- Customer centric - enjoys talking to customers (mainly developers and testers)
- Highly motivated. Get things done
- Self starter - resourceful and creative in learning new domains but also a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- QA course graduate or have practical experience (preferably in QA automation)
- Familiar with test automation processes
- Ability to multi-task and keep many balls up in the air
- Experiences in support and QA