Do you like geeking out with customers on their technical challenges while keeping an eye on their ROI and overall satisfaction? Then becoming our next Customer Success Manager (CSM), could be right for you.
Testim’s Customer Success Managers own the relationships, strategy, and happiness of our customers. The CSMs are ultimately responsible for making sure the clients in their portfolio are maximizing the value from their test automation investment.
Testim.io is a well funded startup located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We are the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing using machine learning solutions with hundreds of companies globally. Our platform supports engineering teams who are d
Our customers include: NetApp, Swisscom, Autodesk and Wix.com.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR JOB
- Lead discovery to uncover a clients’ core objectives and connect them with Testim
- Coach clients on Testim product and analytics best practices
- Analyze data independently to discover insights that drive recommendations for clients
- Connect with clients by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively
- Influence and builds rapport with key decision-makers in order to become their trusted advisors
- Display persistence and continually pushes to get clients maximum value from Testim
- Quickly balances client needs against what is best for Testim and prioritizes accordingly
- Create and present research analyses and recommendations on app optimization and usability, user-experience and conversion rates to clients’ R&D, marketing, and management teams
- Support the customers by phone and chat, help resolve technical issues that might arise during the use of Testim.
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and upsell opportunities.
- Take part in Proof of Concepts (POCs) and will travel to customers sites occasionally.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-5 Years of experience developing software in the capacity of a developer or quality assurance (web and/or mobile)
- Prior experience in a services oriented role (broadly defined)
- Customer centric - enjoys talking to customers (mainly developers and testers)
- Highly motivated. Get things done
- Self starter - resourceful and creative in learning and managing new domains
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player
- Familiar with test automation processes
- Ability to multi-task and keep many balls up in the air
- Full-time, Remote