Testim is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
You’ll help lead our mobile products and be responsible for their architecture, new features design and adoption of cutting-edge technologies. You will take a significant part in a growing startup, where you'll have direct impact on our product.
If you’re a mobile developer long enough you'll know there’s currently no easy-to-use solution for mobile UI testing. Come join us and bring this solution to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- You will take no limitation for granted in search of the best possible solution - creativity is key!
- You will be challenged to push your development skills to the limits by researching and using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
Requirements and skills
- 5+ years experience in iOS or Android development (both iOS and Android - big advantage)
- Knowledgeable in research or reverse engineering
- Sense of responsibility and ownership over the quality of the product
- Holds a B.Sc in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Appium/Espresso
- Full-stack developer
- Firm understanding of Android Internals - core architecture, interception points, native level debugging, etc.