Android Developer Position
Testim.io is a well funded startup located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We are the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing using machine learning solutions with hundreds of companies across 15 countries. Our platform supports engineering teams who are developing some of the most complex software that is used by millions of people everyday.
Our customers includes: NetApp, Swisscom, Autodesk, Wix.com and more.
About the position
You’ll lead our Android product and be responsible for its architecture, design of new features and adoption of the latest technologies. You will take a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
If you’re a mobile developer long enough you should know that there’s currently no easy-to-use solution for mobile UI tests. Come join us and bring this solution to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- You will take no limitation for granted in search of the best possible solution - creativity is key.
- You will be challenged to push your development skills to the limits by researching and using new technologies, APIs and frameworks.
- You will work with cutting edge mobile technologies, in the highest levels.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
Requirements and skills
- 5+ years of experience in Android development.
- Firm understanding of Android Internals - core architecture, interception points, native level debugging, etc.
- Knowledgeable in research or reverse engineering.
- Holds a B.Sc in computer science or equivalent.
- Know how to take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product, even if it’s not your own code. An A+ player with leadership capabilities which thrives when leading/mentoring others.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Appium/Espresso
- Experience in backend development - big advantage