Testim is a fast - growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
Are you as passionate about maximizing value for your customers as you are about providing them with exceptional experience?
Testim thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for a strategic, growth-focused, technically oriented and results-driven Solution Architect to engage, retain, and enable Testim’s customers.
As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of Testim customers, and through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using the Testim platform, leading to success, retention, and renewal.
Why you’ll love your job
- You’ll own the engagement, adaption, retention, and growth of your customers.
- You’ll understand the customer's needs, and establish the Testim platform as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges.
- You’ll train new customers on how to use the Testim platform in a way that is tailored to their specific use-case and implementation.
- You’ll monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success.
- You’ll connect with customers by exhibiting empathy, listening actively, presenting in an engaging manner, and communicating effectively.
- You’ll influence and build rapport with key decision-makers in order to become their trusted advisor.
- You’ll display persistence and continually push so that customers get the maximum value out of Testim.
- You’ll balance customer needs against Testim’s interests and resources and prioritize accordingly.
- You’ll create and present research analyses and recommendations on app optimization, usability, user-experience and conversion rates to customers’ engineering, marketing, and management teams.
- You’ll support the customers by phone, chat, and email and help resolve technical issues.
- You’ll take part in Proof of Concepts (POCs) and (occasionally) travel to customers sites.
Requirements and skills
- At least 3 years of experience working in a technology focused roles (preferably web or mobile).
- At least 3 years of experience working in a customer service focused role.
- Know how to manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Posses a customer-centric approach - you enjoy talking to customers and establishing good relationships.
- Highly motivated person with a “Getting Things Done” mentality.
- Natural born multi-tasker who can keep many balls up in the air.
- Disciplined self-starter, does whatever it takes in order to succeed.
- Team player (all for one and one for all)
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, including competitive base salary,
- commissions & participation in health insurance.
- Meaningful equity, catered lunches delivered to the office daily, cell phone allowance.
- Unlimited paid vacation days and the best tech & tools to do your job.