Testim.io is a well funded startup located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We are the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing using machine learning solutions with hundreds of companies across 15 countries. Our platform supports engineering teams who develop some of the most complex software that is used by millions of people everyday.
Our customers includes: NetApp, JFrog, Swisscom, Autodesk, Wix.com and more.
About the position
We are looking for a brilliant developer to join a uniquely strong engineering team!
As a member of the team, you will be working on improving and implementing some of our core features and algorithms that enable our fast authoring and low maintenance capabilities. Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for strong people to join us and bring the new generation of automation tool to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- You will be challenged to push your development skills to the limits by researching and using new technologies, APIs and frameworks.
- You will work with cutting edge web and mobile technologies, in the highest levels.
- You will work with a proven technical team to deploy your code to production daily.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company.
Requirements and skills
- You’re a seasoned developer who can architect, design and implement a feature in high quality and clean code.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - Solve complex problems; take a new perspective on existing solutions; exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience from one of the elite army units
- Take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product, even if it’s not your own code. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Deep understanding of browser behaviour such as: DOM events, iframes, extension content scripts, etc.