Testim is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
Tesim is seeking an energetic and self driven individual to join our pipeline creation team as a Sales Development Representative. The key responsibility will be to generate qualified leads and set meetings for the Account Executives to close. Success in this role requires a hunter who can spend significant time on the phone cultivating prospects, following up on leads generated through marketing programs, as well as independent prospecting and other lead generation initiatives. Success will be measured by the number of qualified sales opportunities and ultimately, new deals created.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated entry level Sales Development Representative to join the world’s fastest growing test automation company. Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire and Spider Capital, we are looking for self-starters that want to learn the fundamentals of sales and marketing as well as learn from proven, metric driven revenue leaders.
Why you’ll love your job
- Get paid while learning how to kick-start your career into technology sales
- Learn how to use CRM, marketing automation, Intercom, customer success, Linkedin and more
- Learn techniques for effective prospecting, email communication, and phone calling that will turn you into a revenue rock star
- Be part of a work hard, results driven, Silicon Valley culture
- Generate 50+ calls per day
- Qualify and vet all leads as appropriate
- Prospect, qualify, and schedule appointments for Account Executives
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success, support, and other internal teams
- Document all activities and notes in CRM
- Provide support to the sales team, as directed
- Work with sales engineering and customer success to provide effective product demos
- Associate's, BS or BA degree and a minimum of 1 year business experience in sales is preferred
- Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and not afraid to try new things
- Self-starter with the ability to think out of the box
- Outgoing personality with the ability to reach prospects and create compelling conversations
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an inherent ability to manage multiple parallel processes
- Working knowledge of MS Office or G Suite applications