Testim.io is a fast growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
You will be working on our core products as part of the development agile team, creating and executing test plans and helping out with authoring automated tests using the Testim platform.
You will be taking a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for exceptional people to join us and bring the new generation of automation tool to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- You’ll work on groundbreaking products that have real impact on software companies
- It never gets boring at Testim - complex products and a lot of technology always keep you at your best
- You’ll get a chance to implement automated tests while constantly improving the quality of the R&D processes and product
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company
Requirements and skills
- 4+ years of proven experience in software testing
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience working on a technological product. Tech savvy person with infrastructure experience: linux, installation of middleware, using docker, git, etc
- Solid understanding of QA workflows and agile methodologies. Experience in writing test plans, breaking down and analysing complex features and system components
- Knowledge of implementing automated UI tests
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; be able to troubleshoot by reading application logs
- Confident and open personality who is able to communicate effectively in English and Hebrew, both written and orally
- Experience with test automation and automation tools