Testim.io is a well funded startup located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We are the fastest growing provider of autonomous testing using machine learning solutions with hundreds of companies across 15 countries. Our platform supports engineering teams who are developing some of the most complex software that is used by millions of people everyday.
Our customers includes: NetApp, Swisscom, Autodesk, Wix.com and more.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You’ll be in charge of both our mobile products - Android and iOS, while implementing and doing hands-on work on the Android product together with your team. You will be taking a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
If you’re a mobile developer long enough you should know that there’s currently no easy-to-use solution for mobile UI tests. Come join us and bring this solution to the world!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE YOUR JOB
- You will be challenged to push your development skills to the limits by researching and using new technologies, APIs and frameworks.
- You will work with cutting edge mobile technologies, in the highest levels.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILL
- 5+ years of experience in Android development.
- Firm understanding of Android internals - core architecture, interception points, native level debugging, etc.
- Knowledgeable in research or reverse engineering.
- Implemented mobile CI/CD processes (using Jenkins or alike) and automated testing.
- Holds a B.Sc in computer science or equivalent.
- Know how to take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product, even if it’s not your own code. An A+ player with leadership capabilities which thrives when leading/mentoring others.
- Hands-on iOS development - big advantage
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Appium/Espresso
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux environment