Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior DevOps position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this potision
Testim is a fast-growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Some of Testim’s customers include enterprises like Autodesk, JPMorgan, Wix, AppDirect, and JFrog. Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
We are looking for a brilliant DevOps engineer to join a uniquely strong team, to bring the new generation of automation tools to the world!
You’ll be the sole DevOps engineer in the R&D department, overseeing all activities from ownership of the production SaaS environment, development environments, CI/CD pipelines and processes, our on-prem packaged implementation to anything that can improve our internal processes and workflows.
Testim is a highly technological company, so we’re looking for someone who can take ownership of all the existing tools and environments and help boost them to the next level. Having a development background will help you move things forward quickly, as you’ll be able to take care of the integration points between the code and the infra.
Why you’ll love your job
- You’re the owner of everything DevOps at Testim
- You will work on a DevOps product which we use ourselves to test Testim (eat your own dog food)
- You will be challenged to push your skills to the limits constantly improving our infra
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company
Requirements and skills
- 4+ years experience as a DevOps engineer. Advantage - only engineer with full responsibility
- 2+ years hands-on experience as a developer
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes installation and maintenance
- Proven experience working with and managing Linux Servers (Ubuntu, CentOS)
- Experience with AWS, including EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53 etc
- Hands-on experience with Ansible, Terraform, Python, Jenkins, Helm
- You managed highly available SaaS production environments, implemented monitoring and proactive measures to keep the environment healthy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Take responsibility and a sense of ownership over your tasks. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Managed databases such as Mongo and ElasticSearch
- Knowledge of infrastructure security
- Networking experience
- Experience maintaining Windows and Mac servers