Fullstack Team Leader
Testim.io is looking to fill a Fullstack Team Leader position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing AI-powered test automation platform that accelerates authoring and minimizes test maintenance so agile teams can deliver quality software faster. Testim has hundreds of startup customers through software-driven enterprises like Microsoft, Autodesk, and USAA. Tricentis acquired Testim in February of 2022 to bolster its leadership in continuous testing.
About the position
You’ll be in charge of our award-winning automation product while implementing and doing hands-on work together with your team. You will be taking a significant part in a growing startup, where you will directly impact our product.
Testim is a highly technological product, so we’re looking for exceptional people to join us and bring the new generation of automation tools to the world!
Why you’ll love your job
- Oversee the overall development life-cycle, from design/planning to implementation and support of our flagship product.
- You will recruit, train and provide technical leadership to team members while taking an active part in hands-on tasks
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, equity benefits, and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company.
Requirements and skills
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on team leader, leading the development of an agile team
- 3+ years of experience in developing web apps using a framework: Angular/React/Vue
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: solve complex problems, take a new perspective on existing solutions, exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Know how to take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product. A team player, self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment.
- Good understanding of browser behavior such as: DOM events, iframes, extension content scripts, etc
- System architecture and design skills.
- Experience working with databases: MongoDB, Redis and Elastic.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium.