Testim.io is looking to fill a Senior Developer position in Tel Aviv, Israel
Apply for this position
Testim is a fast-growing, Israel and San Francisco based startup that uses AI to speed the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by leading venture capital funds (Lightspeed Venture Partners, SignalFire, Foundation Capital,..).
Testim’s enterprise customers include Netapp, Autodesk, Microsoft, Wix.com, JFrog and others who rely on Testim to build stable automated tests to speed their development cycles.
About the position
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join a uniquely strong team that works on externally facing developer tooling and frameworks.
Why you’ll love your job
- You will be challenged to push your development skills to the limits by researching and using new technologies, APIs and frameworks.
- You will work with cutting edge web and mobile technologies, at the highest levels.
- Be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary, stock options, benefits and all the coffee and beer you can drink.
- Get in at the ground level to help influence the culture of the company.
Requirements and skills
- You’re a seasoned developer who can architect, design and implement a feature in high quality and clean code.
- Know how to take responsibility and a sense of ownership over the quality of the created product, even if it’s not your own code. A team player, motivated, quick learner and independant with minimal guidance and instructions.
- Experience with DevOps and Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong open source presence.
- Community involvement.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium or Playwright.